Describe how skeletal fiber types influence athletic performance. Use a minimum of 2 research articles.
Be sure to read the entire article, meaning you will need to click on the Highlighted Links throughout the article.
Article Reflection Questions:
1. You must submit a 1/2 – 1 page summary of what you learned from the article.
2. Would you be able to take this information and train for our 35 mile bike ride on your own, why or why not?
3. Will this article change how you may approach your next outdoor ride or athletic training regimen?
Background for this assignment:
This “35 mile bike ride” will take place on Saturday, November 5 with a rain date of Sunday, November 6. Students cannot commit to any other activity that weekend. The ride will take place on the Lower Trail ( http://www.transalleghenytrails.com/trails/lower-trail.aspx ) and you will need the use of a bike and helmet.
This assignment does NOT require in-text citations and a reference list.
Review the videos below and submit reflection responses by the designated due date. Responses must be in complete sentences and show that you understood the material in the video.
Many of us have gotten on a bike and gone for a ride without even considering the items below. This will help you understand the mistakes you might make before it happens to you.
Video 1: https://youtu.be/x4WHeVf5DN4；
Video 2: https://youtu.be/Hy-UOlnQKrE
1. Prior to this video were you aware of the items you should take along with you on a ride?
2. What new insights did you learn from the video or do you have anything to add that the video may have left out?
3. Did you find the video helpful why or why not?
My background for this assignment: Prior to watching these two videos, I only knew that I should take the helmet and the water bottle along with me when cycling.
Please complete the uploaded template based on the uploaded Assignment Instructions, the uploaded Assignment Rubric, the uploaded Wellness Assessment, the uploaded SMART, and the uploaded Dimensions of Wellness.
My background for this assignment: I always go to bed at 3 AM due to studying. I hope to go to bed before 11 PM every night.